The State Research Agency has launched a plan to prepare reports with analysis of the results of its most relevant announcements. We intend to convey to the whole of society, and especially to the scientific community, the main features of these announcements:
- Offer: particularities of the announcement and amount
- Demand: applications submitted.
- Success: both in the applications and in the funds requested.
- Beneficiaries: classified by type.
- People involved: disaggregation by sex, age or origin.
These analyzes are allowing us to improve our actions, which will undoubtedly result in future announcements.
- Report on the announcements for grants for Ramón y Cajal contracts for the years 2018 and 2019 (PDF 1.63 MB)
- Report of the announcements Juan de la Cierva-training and Juan de la Cierva-incorporation of the year 2018 (PDF 2.2 MB)
- Report of the announcements for R+D Projects "Knowledge Generation" and R+D+I Projects "Research Challenges" of the year 2018 (PDF 604.027 KB)
- Report of the announcement for Scientific-Technical Equipment (2015-2018) (PDF 683.231 KB)
- Go to 'Report of the announcement for Scientific-Technical Equipment 2019 (PDF 1.063 MB)
- Assessment survey of the aid program for Ramón y Cajal contracts 2019 (1020.37 KB)